abaQon is a young, modern and dynamic management consultancy. We offer high-end consulting for banks undergoing technological change. Together with our customers, we develop sustainable solutions at strategic, operational and technical levels. We are characterised by a professional, highly motivated and collegial team, flat hierarchies, transparency and open communication. We face the current challenges of IT and convince through customer-oriented thinking and acting.
To support our project teams we are currently looking for a
Consultant Financial Services
Location: Zug/Zurich, Switzerland
- As part of our consulting team, you work closely with experienced colleagues who are among the best in their field.
- Right from the start, you are involved in customer projects and are fully integrated into delivery of solutions at the hartbeat of the banking industry.
- Together with our customers, you analyse detailed business requirements and design their implementation end to end - from the organisational level all the way to the required technical solution.
- During a project's life cycle, your role naturally evolves and takes on different forms. From data analysis to process modelling to system parameterisation and coaching. Always well managed and accurately communicated.
- You take on responsibility at an early stage and at the same time build up the consulting trade, extensive specialist knowledge and methodological skills.
- Above-average university degree (university or university of applied sciences) in business informatics or a comparable field of study (Master preferred)
- Programming experience or strong technical affinity
- Excellent analytical thinking combined with the ability to become familiar with a complex field in a short time
- Willingness to perform, curiosity, commitment, assertiveness, resilience, a sense of duty and a high degree of initiative
- Excellent social skills, communication and presentation skills
- Initial experience in the financial sector is an advantage (e.g. internships)
- Fluent in German and English
- Willingness to travel within Switzerland and Europe
We offer you an interesting and challenging position in a dynamic and constantly growing company with the opportunity to actively participate in the development of the organisation. An attractive, performance-oriented compensation model combined with early participation opportunities complete our unique offer - not to forget our regular team events, because for us work is meant to be fun!
Convince us that you are the missing variable in our equation, we look forward to receiving your contact details and get in touch with you: